Friday 28 February 2014

6 favourite things to make 2014 the happiest year

We are now nearing the end of February which has gone so quickly! I wanted to share a few of my favourite things that I've been trying to do as much as possible to make 2014 my happiest year yet. I hope that you can gain some inspiration from my favourite things!


Who doesn't love the sun eh? Unfortunately England isn't the best place for sunshine in the winter months; however I am now taking EVERY opportunity to seize the sunshine and soak up that extra vitamin D for that feel good factor! 


We all know that eating lots and lots of cakes & pies is terrible for you. HOWEVER eating my favourite desert as a treat is 100% good because it is delicious and always makes me feel all warm inside! 


Here is me looking a bit wind swept on a walk! I love getting out into the countryside and even the shortest walk out in the country will make me feel great! On my last walk I saw a buzzard! 


Tea. No explanation needed. 


The sea! The best place to be is by the seaside! Getting some sea air is always my cure for the blues. It works every single time. 


When life needs brightening up my favourite thing to do is to organise a fun trip. It doesn't have to be long and can just be a day out, but it sure does make me feel happy and will always produce some happy memories to pull out on a rainy day! 

Hope you like my favourite things,
Lauren 

No comments:

Post a Comment